Friday, May 30, 2008

DFM Blog is up and running!

The Desert Flower Ministries blog is finally up and running! This will be where you can read daily devotions and share about your own daily journey in God's Word. I pray that you will visit every day...so that I can get to know you and we can sharpen each other!


We are working like crazy on our website! We are busy, busy, busy! Please keep us in your prayers as we begin working on our online classes in the next weeks, finish the curriculum for Foundation Bible Series for Women, offering short downloadable Bible studies, working with Atlanta Union Mission, and planning our first International Mission trip to South Asia.

Oh, how we need your prayers. I told my sweet friend tonight on the phone that I feel like I am trying to keep up with an avalanche! We got another email today of something new that God may be leading DFM to partner with...and it goes on! I am so excited...yet overwhelmed at the task. I can't do this. God has continually told me that "this is not about you." I believe Him!

I share this to ask you for prayer, support, and fellowship in the journey each of us are on in this life. Please share yours with me at the DFM blog...I love your fellowship! What a ride...

post signature

No comments: