A few weeks ago, I blogged about the casting party that our friends had at their house. It was so much fun and we have been waiting anxiously for our hands to come out!
It went from this...

To this!
We are just so thrilled with it and we found a place in our family room where it is displayed. We are so glad that we did this with our friends and that we will have this for years to come. Also, it will be nice to look back and see how YOUNG our hands were at one time in our lives!
2 comments:
How cool!! I love it. We did the same things with both kids hands and feet when they were about 3 months old. It is one of my precious possessions that I will always treasure, as I am sure yours will be too.
That is so awesome. I honestly could not tell from the previous pictures during the process what it was going to look like but that is so cool!!!
Post a Comment