Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update

Well, we are finally back into the swing of things...almost! Today we were able to go to church and enjoy worship together. They girls were so glad to get out of the house (finally!) and I was thrilled to be back with my Life Group ladies! I miss them so very much when I am away.

We have been home this afternoon resting a little from being out and about this morning. The girls seem to be doing well and they will just have to get their energy back. Please pray for my family as my grandmother is in the hospital with kidney failure. I may be heading that way tomorrow morning to be with her and my family. I am super close to my grandmother! I am named for her and I stayed with them while my mom went back to work. She is like my other mother! To stay here tonight is hard, but I know it is best and by the time I could get there she would be sleeping and I would have to go to a family members house. So, tonight I will be here and hopefully heading that way in the morning.

Thanks for your prayers! Our family certainly appreciates it!!


post signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope she is with our Father now doing whatever makes her smile.