Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yet another sinus infection!

I took Virginia to the doctor this morning, and found out that she has yet another sinus infection! We have had outrageous amounts of pollen and she has been struggling for a few days with breathing and coughing. Well, today we have another sinus infection under our belts. This is the 3rd one in the past 3 months.

We will be talking to her allergist again this week to see what is up with that. She has done so well with the treatment, but I guess this latest pollen attack was just too much for her...and the rest of us. We are all quite stuffy. I just hate that she is on antibiotics again!!!

So, we are home tonight again from AWANA...this is like the 3rd week in a row. With the flu, the death of my grandmother, and now a sinus infection...it feels like we are so out of the loop. We've been able to get to church on Sundays, but not on Wednesdays for a while. I'm ready to get back to my group of sweet girls!


post signature

No comments: