Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fever Free!

So far, we have been all completely fever free for a day! We are getting better all the time, and I was even able to get up and fix breakfast for myself and the girls today! Jay was here, but it felt good to be up and out of the bed for a while. Our energy is still not where we would like it to be, but we are at least feeling lots better.

We are hoping that we will be able to get out and enjoy some of this gorgeous weather for the next few days! It's hard to believe it was snowing on Sunday and tomorrow it should be in the 70s. We may not be able to do any hiking this weekend, but I know I'm going to be ready to spend some time outside for sure.

Thanks again for all the calls, cards, emails, ecards, gifts, and offers of help to our family! You are a blessing to us in so many ways!!! Have a great weekend...

post signature

No comments: