
When you hubby brings home THIS??? Yesterday, Jay got up and fixed our breakfasts, gave us our meds, and then had to head up for staff meetings. He left from there and went shopping for some goodies for his girls. He came home with coloring books, jello, new toothbrushes (we have to change our every day so we don't give ourselves the flu again!), and EXTRA dark chocolate truffles. Let me tell you that we have ruined our children...because they are growing up on LINDT chocolate...extra dark that is! Our girls even want dark chocolate on their smores...or smears as my family calls our concoction.

As I walked into my dining room this morning...I saw this! I tell you he is one mighty good man. I'm just glad he has a fun night out with friends planned for Thursday night! Sweet thing washed and folded little girls' clothes!

OK, I mentioned that the girls were having to take Tamiflu capsules. Well, I had to give you a visual of what they are having to swallow! Virginia has NEVER taken a pill to swallow in her LIFE and this is her first! She has taken it with no problems at all. Last night and this morning she swallowed it on her first try...go girl! I'm amazed at those girls...they ROCK!
Now to the update...we are all fever FREE this morning! The girls slept through the night without us having to give meds in the night for fever. They got up and went into the playroom for a few minutes, then came and climbed in the bed. We are all still sounding terrible and coughing pretty bad...but we are GOOD! We are on our way to a full passport to the "land of the living" again! Wohooo!
Thanks to SO many of you who have called, emailed, sent ecards, gifts, and offered to clean my bathrooms, run errands to the store (and leave things on our doorstep...good idea, my friends), and even risk their lives to come over and care for us while Jay is at work. You are all too kind and it's amazing and humbling to know that we are so loved and supported! But, know that we are getting better every day and today we may even get to walk around and get out of this bed a while! We'll see...

No comments:
Post a Comment