This past week, we had the chance to hang out with some college buddies that were in town for the week. They are from Alabama and are some of our closest friends. Jay gave me a late birthday present when he took off half a day of work from me to get to have lunch and shop a little while with Brooke! We had so much fun!!!
Then, we headed to Mellow Mushroom for a night out with she and her hubby...and some of our other Auburn buddies Shannon and Craig. We got to sit in the coveted tree where we felt like we were in our own restaurant. It was balloon and magic night (which Jay said he arranged that for me) and before too long we were able to get the magician to come into the tree and make some special hats for us. Y'all...it was HYSTERICAL!
OK...do you SEE the size of MY hat???? Well, since it was my birthday week...I got to be the "star" of the night. We laughed so hard that I literally was crying unable to breathe most of the night. It was the most I have laughed in a long time...and boy it was fun.
Brook and Joey...so cute!!
Sweetheart Shannon...I loved her hat the best!!!
We thought Brook looked like Suzie Lu Who!
Jay had a crazy hat that he kept poking all of us with...that's my handsome man!
Are you kidding???? This things was HUGE! We laughed and laughed...it was so wonderful to be with buddies that have been friends for over 15 years and there is just nothing like it.
After we had laughed and eaten WAY too much pizza, we headed back to our apartment for a fierce game of Scene It...80s Version. It was pretty good...I don't know nearly as much about the 80s as I thought. But, the girls won...and we had a blast together.
Thanks guys for a night of wonderful memories and just time to laugh nonstop...it was great!




1 comment:
Pretty funny! a birthday to remember.
Post a Comment