Today has been amazing!!! We woke up to more snow and sunny weather and were were headed out...after a yummy Valentine's surprise breakfast from my hubby (another post!). Then...we were outta there! As we came down the stairs we met some of our neighbor friends and they were "sledding" today. This sledding was using the tops of large plastic storage containers. So, Jay headed back inside to find ours and the FUN began for everyone...
The really nice thing about living in an apartment is all the hills and space to play!!! Our complex is surrounded by beautiful woods and has lots of room to play in the snow and sled!

I LOVE this...sister racing!
I guess you could call this Southern sledding:)
Then..in a tribute to the Winter Olympic Games...snowboarding!
They ROCKED this sport out all afternoon!! Watch our Shawn White...the Flying Tomato has nothing on these girls!
Jay and I HAD to get in on this fun...and no I did not win:( I think he had a head start...
And of course, the traditional snow fight broke out that was started by Dad! But, the girls were ready to use their "sleds" as shields.


If you look at this photo in the top left side you will see the LARGE snowball flying at me as I tried to take his picture...YIKES!
Then, we had to make some snow...people! Jay and I set to work to make ourselves in honor of Valentine's Day! This one was mine and...
...this was Jay's. Now, I hope this is not a picture of things to come 'cause he looks a little plump for my man! But, the hair is awesome!


Anli made her snowman and decided to take it for a ride on the sled. Only Anli things of those kinds of things...that is why we are CRAZY about her!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment