Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks!

I have had a wonderful birthday! Thanks to all who have called, sent emails, text, e-cards, and even left sweet messages on Jay's Facebook status! I had a wonderful weekend relaxing with my family...then I had a fun night with some girlfriends eating YUMMY cake and talking until WAY too late:) It was such fun and they spoiled me with sweet gifts too!

Tomorrow I am going to spend the afternoon with one of my best buddies who is in town from Alabama...then we are all going out to dinner with college buds for a night of catching up and hanging out. Then...we are coming back here to enjoy a fun gift Jay got me...Scene It 80's Version!! I mean you know it is gonna be good when Kirk Cameron and Olivia Newton John are on the front:) I can't wait to play it!

So, it has been a great birthday and I know this year is going to be amazing too! I can't wait to see all God has in store this year. Thanks for joining the journey!

(Yes, I had my cake and ATE it too!!!)

No comments: