Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's comes early...

On Saturday morning, us girls woke up to a wonderful surprise!!! Jay had gotten up early and made us some wonderful PINK *heart* chocolate chip pancakes, sausage balls, and decorated the table with goodies for us all! Jay has always takes loves to give his Valentines sweet gifts. Thanks Jay for making us all feel so special and for loving us so well:)
(I love that Virginia can't wait to check out her present...caught in the act!)
Anli gets a kangaroo Littlest Pet Shop and a box of chocolates!

Virginia gets a Peacock Littlest Pet Shop and a box of chocolates!

AND...I got a dozen PINK roses (to match my pancakes!) and a bag of my FAVORITE Lindt dark chocolate truffles...yummmmmm!
I tell ya...we are some spoiled girls for SURE!
Jay, I am so glad that we have been Valentines for the past 15 1/2 years. I love you so very much! Thanks for the way you love me and our girls. You are such a blessing to each of us and those two girls will have a tough time finding a husband as wonderful as you...you've set the bar high and shown us all the example of God's love for us.
Happy Valentine's Day...143!

post signature


No comments: