Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautful Moments...

What a blessing to have this family...


These are some photos that I turned into watercolors. Though they are small here...I am having them blown up and then I will work on painting over them with clear to give it true texture and brush strokes. I will stretch them over a canvas to give as gifts for Mother's (that includes some for me too!) and Father's Day! It's a great and easy project I have done for several friends as gifts too.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love beach shots and white dresses on the beach!! What a beautiful mother and father's day gifts!! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy J

Mary said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! These are beautiful!! I LOVE them!! We have got to pick a time that you can take some pictures of Caleb and Lily....and one day we will have to take a field trip to the beach to get some, too :) Mary

Michelle said...

Those are some BEAUTIFUL photos!