Well, here it is!! The NEW blog design that Jennisa has been working on for the past 3 days with me! I love it and am so grateful to Once Upon a Blog for helping me to get to where I didn't even know I wanted to be!
On Thursday, I got the email that she was starting on the blog. Well, I hadn't even thought about what I wanted!! I know that is crazy, because I knew it was coming. I had just been so busy that I hadn't really decided on a title, a design, or anything! So, Jay and I decided that we loved the thought of journaling about our live on the Vine.
Thus began the mad search on istock to find the perfect image. Well, when you are a photographer...that is not easy. I am VERY crazy about photos. So, that night we found the image and got started. Well, Jennisa was wonderful and walked me through everything and she created a wonderful blog on the first try.
We did make small changes (which we ended up right back where she started!) and there are lots of details to think about...but within 2 days she had the design and today was just about putting it online.
So, here it is! I will be posting tomorrow about our Mother's day weekend. It's been really busy... but wonderful! I hope all of you enjoyed your day of worship today and enjoyed time with family.




5 comments:
Love the redesign!
It looks great!! I know it was worth the long wait.
I LOVER IT!!! I know that you are so excited to have it up and going!! It is so you...down to the tiny Ladybug!! Have a great day and I'll see you at the brunch tomorrow!! Mary
It's beautiful!! I am so excited for you. I continue to enjoy and be blessed by your blogs.
Cindy J
I'm an addict of Jennisa designs and had to check this one out! One of my favorites thus far. It paints a story all its own.
peace~elaine
Post a Comment