Saturday, May 10, 2008

Been working on the new makeover!

The past few days...starting from a long awaited email on Thursday has set forth a flurry of work on my blog. Jennisa has been doing a great job and I can't wait for you to see her work. She is AMAZING! She has over 90 women on her waiting list and I can now see why! She is really creative and super easy to work with!

I have been really busy over the past few days having a girl's night with friends (we even saw a chick flick...a first for me in a LONG time!), lots of afternoon meetings with my mentor, friends, prayer partner, college girl I disciple, and finished with a drive to Birmingham to spend the day with my mom, grandmother, nephew, and even a quick dinner with my sister! Whew...I am WORN OUT!!!

Hopefully my new blog will be up soon (I am having a tough time with all the choices...so much wonderful to choose from!)! Keep checking back often to see it!

I pray that each of you who are mothers or have mothers will enjoy a day to thank God for that gift!

No comments: