Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend!


We have been crazy busy this past weekend, so I haven't had one minute to sit down and post. I will post a little every day because there was so much going on that it wouldn't fit in one post!


On Thursday afternoon, we went to look at a new house that we were interesting in. So, as we were there looking...we fell in love with it! It was a GREAT deal and we wanted to go ahead and make an offer on it. Well, that is when the fun started!


We called our agent and told her to draw up the papers to make an offer on it that day. She was thrilled and immediately went to pull the comps on the house to find out what offer we should make...in this buyer's market. She called me back in a few minutes and said that she couldn't find the listing on FMLS...strange we thought.


So, I gave her the agent's name who had shown us the property (our agent was not able to show it to us) and she called him. Now, I must add a little bit of information right here...I had asked the agent two times if there were ANY offers on the property, or ANY contracts. He said no...Jay even was standing there to verify no misunderstanding. I'm sure you see where this could be going...


Well, my agent called me back and the agent we had talked to has a partner and at the time he was showing us the house...the other agent was at the closing table! It was already SOLD! How crazy is that?


I tell you all of this to let you know how ACTIVE God is! He DID NOT want us to have that house at all...so He sold it that day! I love when he literally closes a door:) So, we are headed out in about 15 minutes to look at other houses today with our agent this time! We are excited to start looking because the market is prime for buyer's. We so love our apartment and would stay for a while longer...but now is the time to buy...and we want to see what God may have out there for us. If He wants us to stay here for another year and renew our lease, that's awesome too!


So, Thursday started our crazy busy week...and boy was that day crazy!


post signature

No comments: