Well, I hope that imitation is the best form of flattery because I am getting my blog makeover just like my friend Ginger! I got on the extensive waiting list for "Once Upon A Blog" which is a lady who totally designs great blogs. The minute I saw Ginger's new blog, I emailed Jennisa and got on the 6-12 week waiting list. I am now only 6 blogs away from getting my makeover and I can't wait!
You so should check out http://www.onceuponablog.org/ for a great idea on redoing your blog...but I must warn you she has closed her waiting list due to 90+ ladies waiting for a new blog makeover...can you believe that!!! I'm so excited for this stay at home mom and pastor's wife who has found a GREAT way to make some money being at home! What a cool thing...I'm so thrilled for her.
So...I am looking so forward to my makeover. I hope to still keep the same elements, though soon we will be offering the Daily Bread to be emailed to your inbox each evening so that you have it waiting for you each morning...that will be through the Desert Flower Ministries website.
So, keep an eye out for our new makeover...and thanks for those who follow this blog. It means so much to have over 50 people to check it out each day (plus or minus a few). We are coming up on a year of blogging, so I am ready to get a whole new look and giving some business to a neat girl who has had a GREAT idea. Thanks Ginger for passing that along and designing a great blog to inspire me!




2 comments:
Hey I just checked her waiting list and you are not on there any more....that means it must be coming really soon!!
Can't wait to see the new look. I know it will be fabulous!
Post a Comment