Monday, October 20, 2008

Back from New Mexico!

I am back from New Mexico and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with the ladies of Central Baptist Church! It was a fabulous retreat and the women we so generous, loving, and precious. It was an honor to serve this group of ladies and be blessed by their giving and loving hearts.

They gave me some very beautiful gifts...I'll have to include photos tomorrow of the gorgeous pitcher and "quillow" that was made by a lady of the church after the retreat for me. I was in shock! The retreat ended at 4pm and she was bringing it to me at around 8pm! She had left directly from the retreat and went to buy the material and made it that quickly. I loved it and hung on to it during my long day of travel home on Sunday.

I am grateful that God allowed me to meet this group of ladies this weekend. They were a blessing to me and I pray that God's Word will revolutionize their lives!!!

I will post a recap of recent retreats on the DFM site as I can get them together. Oh...the days are short when you juggle 3 blogs:)

Thank you for your sweet prayers and emails! I know that without your support in prayer this ministry would not be fruitful. Thanks for taking the journey together!


post signature

No comments: