Yesterday we presented Hans Bronson children's musical at church! It was amazing and the children did an amazing job! I have been blessed for the past year to be working with the children each week to present 2 musicals. They always seem to pull it all together on the day of performance...and it ROCKED!The story is of an Olympic athlete (with a Finish accent no less) who comes to do a rally put on by community children. They ask some tough questions about his relationship with God and share the Gospel with him using the colors of the Olympic flag.
It was a great way to share the Gospel with adults and children! All of them did wonderful and you see Steve our music pastor played Hans! Those are fake muscles...
Virginia had a song about the colors of God's love. Her solo was about the color gold to remind us that heaven will be a wonderful place full of God's love for us...and streets of gold:) She did a perfect job and has such a wonderful voice. She sang out and was confident! I was SO proud of her!
OK, I was not a part of Anli's audition because I work with the kids. We don't want any mommy involvement! So, I had no idea what she auditioned for or if she would get it. She tried out for this country song called "I is me". And she rocked the house! Her solo was like the WHOLE song...super long and lots of words to remember. But, she charmed the socks off everyone and made us all laugh with her twangy accent! She was her precious, lovable, energetic, and funny self. Jay and I were beaming with love and pride as she sang her heart out! My girls are awesome!! They practiced for weeks and worked so hard!

How cute are these little country girls? Melt my heart...
Thanks Cindy for sending these precious memories my way. Jay was busy with the video camera and I was helping direct up front so I am grateful to those friends who knew how much I would want these photos. My friend Mary said she had some video of Anli's solo, so I may get that up tomorrow along with a few more photos that I had of the group and the kids backstage.
What a day...filled with God's love, blessings, and grace to sinners like me! Thank you Jesus!




No comments:
Post a Comment