Since we have LOADS of apples at our house...
We have been busy making some apple YUM! We all worked together to make a WONDERFUL apple pie the other night. I mean it was amazing! Jay has never really gotten into apple pies so I was worried he might not enjoy this one either. I have to admit, they have never been my favorite either. Until...
...we met this pie!
It was amazing and we ALL pitched in to make it together. The girls love getting in the kitchen with me and baking up a storm. I LOVE baking! And Jay loved this pie because he got to administrate on all the details. Thinly sliced apples, flour to make it thicker (we don't like runny pies!), not too much cinnamon...and it was perfect!
(You may notice the Maple leaf on top...yes, apple pie is a traditional Canadian dessert...for real!)
We have had some YUM fun with our apples this year!




1 comment:
That pie looks amazing!!!Way to go Worthington Girls!
Post a Comment