
The conference was led by three really great gals and they led the competitions, told wonderful stories, led worship time and shared the Gospel. And they were pretty groovy too:)

The worship time was precious and I loved seeing all those mommas and daughters worshipping together.

Then, it was time for the first fashion show. They dressed moms up in the different decades of fashion represented in the room. There were poodle skirts,
hippie bell bottoms, 80's fashion...and ended with us all doing the YMCA theme song! It was so cute!!!

There was a wonderful story that both of my girls absolutely loved! It was the story of the tea cup. It brought me to tears to hear the story and to think of my beautiful little balls of clay. I can't wait to see the amazing tea cups they will be formed into through the years. Since both of the girls loved this story and it meant so much to us all...we are going to have a girl's night to pick out a tea cup for each girl to remind them of how the Potter will form them through the pains of life into the most precious tea cup!
If you don't know the story you can read it at this website:

Then there were mom vs. daughter competitions! We had these helium filled
Frisbees that we had to try to spin towards our wall for points. The girls KILLED the mommas! 13 points to 3.

More fun to come...we are having a blast!

1 comment:
This sounds like a great thing!! I loved the story of the teacup-I had never heard that version. Thanks for sharing! I wished we had gotten to go to something like this.
Post a Comment