Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Festivities...

Our fall festival was on October 31st and it was AMAZING! Anli dressed up as Amelia Earhart (too cute!) and Virginia was the pretties little ballerina that I have ever seen!
We caught up with Wilber from Charlotte's Web!Since it rained all morning, our festival was held in our Family Life Center and it was PACKED!

Here are some reasons for praising GOD:
Almost 900 total people attended the festival!
500 of those were not from our church!
110 families volunteered at the event!
$250 total church dollars spent...
Every Life group involved and serving...
PRICELESS!

My Life group did the face painting again this year and we were SWAMPED the whole time! At one time I looked up and there was literally a line so long I could not see where it ended. We had 7 women painting faces just to keep up with it! We had a blast too:)
I love the face painting booth because I get quality time with most of the kids who attend.
Thanks to all the amazing Noonday families who made this event awesome. We were afraid that the rain and the fact that it was inside (where they couldn't see it) would deter people from coming...but...NO WAY!
Our college and singles group had the coolest booth! They did a reverse dunking booth. The people threw balls at a target and a water balloon fell and splashed them. It was perfect for indoors!

Ahhh...Plinko! Doesn't that just bring back your memories of The Price Is Right? I always wanted to play Plinko...and I did!

Costume night at AWANA...my pretty little cowgirl and all her friends! This is my AWANA class of girls and I just LOVE them! I was able to teach Anli's class last year...so it's fun to get to do Virginia's this year.

AutYUM cookies! These are such fun and very YUM! A fall tradition at our house.


Fall pumpkin shaped pancakes...on fall festival day! They don't look very orange...but they really were.

Anli's fall photo...

Virginia's to come soon:)

post signature


No comments: