On Tuesday I attented the Ministers' Wives Dinner at the Georgia Baptist Convention. We had a wonderful time and lots of yummy food and fantastic fellowship! This is one of my favorite things to do all year. We laughed so hard!! I have to say that this ministers' wives dinner was unlike anything I have ever been to before.
Janet Hunt (Pastor Johnny Hunt's wife) was our speaker and she did a dinner theatre. It was hysterical! I also now have the honor of being the president this year...along with my former roomate in college Amy as the Vice President and one of my very favorite friends as the secretary. We are going to have a blast! We can't wait to serve the wives of Georgia this year!!
Here is just a little taste of the craziness that went on that night...we are one bunch of fun ladies!




1 comment:
Hey, you guys look so great and look like you're having so much fun. Do you have to be a Georgia minister's wife to come to your events or can you be an Alabama one :)
Post a Comment