I mentioned in another post that I had emailed to ask if I should go ahead and do our traditional Thanksgiving cards or should we wait in hopes of including our newest little Worthington in them this year. I didn't hear back (um...I wasn't really thinking I would with that question!) for a while. BUT...today I did hear back and it seems that we will not be matched by Thanksgiving. They are thinking that we might not be matched by Christmas...BUT they said that was NOT definate. Did you see the glimmer of hope? Yeah, me too.
Soooo...you will NOT be getting Thanksgiving cards this year. We will most certainly wait until the very last moment in December to send out our cards just in case...maybe we'll send out New Year's cards...or how about Valentines Day???
Anyway, the birth certificate process is moving REALLY slow right now. I know of several families that have been waiting about a month or so for thiers and still don't have them. So, it probably won't be in 2009 but we'll just wait and see.
Just wanted to keep you updated on the adoption front...we're staying really busy with all kinds of Thanksgiving fun over here. We can't wait for our little one to join all this fun! Thanks for journeying with our family...




2 comments:
Sorry to hear this and about the babies/families in Uganda right now who have to leave them behind. I can't even begin to imagine their pain. Praying for them and for all the future Uganda adoptions. Glad to hear your faith is still strong.
Knowing God has just the special little one picked out & praying for His perfect timing! can't wait to get together & talk adoption soon! Let me know your schedule (I replied to your email but did have some email trouble last week so let me know if you didn't get it) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment