Monday, November 9, 2009

Secret Keeper Girls - Part 1

This past weekend the girls and I headed to a wonderful mother/daughter conference called The Secret Keeper Girls Tour. It was SO much fun! We went with several of our friends from church and enjoyed lots of girl time!
We got all dressed up and were so excited about attending the conference and the fashion shows! The Secret Keeper Girls are girls that are wonderful friends, love the Lord above all else, and are focused on being modest...and cute all at the same time. We love that!

Most of us met for diner together and then headed to the conference!

We got our seats and the girls wanted to sit together for most of the conference.

The mommas!

My fashion models...

There were so many wonderful things about this conference that I'm going to have to share about it in different posts! It was so fun to have a girls night with my sweeties and our friends! I LOVE girls nights!

post signature


No comments: