Well, my week as a member of the 5am club...should result in an immediate suspension of said club! Monday wasn't so bad as I was able to be up and feeling pretty good at 5:40am. I had a wonderful time with some fabulous hot tea, my Bible, and my journal. I enjoyed some extended time of study and then time to write. I loved having the quiet apartment to myself for a while. When you homeschool...that is about as alone as one gets:)
Yesterday I felt good. I attended my favorite fitness pilates class (it was super hard yesterday!) and even felt great heading into Bible study last night. When I got home...my sweet man had lit some wonderful candles, made my favorite bedtime tea, served up my homemade chocolate chip cheesecake...and we sat watching the snow my the window. That was wonderful...but we talked way longer than my bedtime (now earlier due to the 5am club). I was pretty tired!
But, then I did it. I took a melatonin ('cause I really wanted to fall asleep quickly and hard...so I could get up at 5am). Well, when you need to get up LOTS earlier than you normally do, I would advise NOT taking a sleep enhancing herb!
So, this morning I was rolling in to the 6:30am club this morning:( Well, there's tomorrow! Why join this club you might ask me...
Well, we have finished writing Genesis and the pilot ended last night. It was amazing! If you are interested in Foundation Bible Series and what it's all about...please go to www.desertflowerministries.com. So, now we are moving on to the book of John. I want to stay serious about writing and not take a break...because that is the death of me! So, I want to get up earlier to have a good long time with God on my own, and then enjoy some writing time when the house is silent and I'm not neglecting my kids or husband.
So, perhaps you want to join this club with me? The hours are kind of crazy...but definitely worth the investment...or at least they will be when I finally become a member;)
Take a few moments to pray for our new President and cabinet. Pray for George W. Bush and his family also as they find a new normal. Thank God for being in control and being GOOD!




No comments:
Post a Comment