Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who have called, emailed, and prayed for me over the past weeks. Your prayers availeth much! Thank you for your encouragement, written prayers, and words of kindness. We know that God has all things under His plan and we are waiting on Him each day. There is such a sense of peace in our lives, even when there are moments we struggle.

God has been faithful each day through His Word, prayer, and friends! Thank you for caring for your sister in Christ...you have been so faithful. I know God will richly bless you!

For now, we just wait. That's not the easy part! But, it is necessary and I am just having truly amazing grace and peace...knowing that God is in control...and thus, I am NOT:) We know that there is still a chance that this could just be a weird anomaly that we simply never get an answer for...so please know that there are still options right now. I am an eternal optimist...my poor husband tries desperately to keep me from having shattering disappointment when the rose color glasses have to come off:) But, right we have reason to be optimistic:) Who knows what God will do next week...He's the Great Physician and can do anything He wants!

So, keep those prayers coming, but I wanted you to know that there are few moments of struggle...but many moments of victory in Christ!!!! Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. You are a blessing...


post signature

No comments: