Last night I had the BEST time EVER! I joined some friends at FBC Woodstock for a live DVD and CD recording for Travis Cottrell. I have loved Travis' heart for worship and music for about 10 years. He has an amazing way to blend all types of music with a passionate heart for God, His Word, and equipping others to worship Him. We had a BLAST and we could have stayed all night!

We had great seats and loved catching up together! On the left are some friends from our former church and on the right is a new friend from our current church. I just LOVE hanging out with girls!! I love worshipping with them even more!

This was a live recording, so it was funny to have to clap on demand, laugh all kinds of different volumes, and scream. They will use that to edit the DVD and CD together...just in case we didn't do a good job during the concert. We also had to redo a couple of songs because some of the equipment messed up. We didn't care! We wanted to stay as long as possible since the worship was so sweet! There were at least 6,000 people there last night and WOW was that awesome to worship in Spirit and Truth with them.
In the background of this photo you can see the choir. Most of these were from FBC Woodstock...all 260 of them!!! That is the size of their regular choir...and Travis only brought a few of his friends to join them. It was amazing to sit and hear that choir! Talk about praise.

Of course Beth Moore was there also. She spoke a lot more than I imagined that she would. It was encouraging and challenging! She did a great job and I hadn't heard her in so many years that it was good to hear her heart again. Cindy Morgan was also there to so a song. She performed her song, "Praise the King." WOW...that about knocked me out! She is incredible and I really like her music...though I hadn't heard much of her since I was in college.
We were all so very blessed to have been there. Truly it was the most awesome worship time! I loved being there with friends and so many others that love Christ above all else. Thank you Father for allowing me to worship you. You are amazing...You are a BIG deal to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment