I have just transfered my entire blog from 2008 into Word and have begun to format it. It is 488 pages long so far! But, the good news is that it started out at 530 pages...but with my formatting changes it is down to 488 right now. I think I can shave more off of it, but WOW that's one big book!
But, it's so much fun reading back over all the fun we had this year. Right now I am in Disney World and having a BLAST. What a wonderful year we have had...we are just too blessed!
Right now, I am just breathing a sigh of relief knowing that it is transfered and saved on my computer...but there is a lot of work to be done to get it formatted...and then there is the printing. But, man is this worth it! This is better than any scrapbook I have ever done. It's not the prettiest one...but that best. There is so much in this year's blog book than I have ever included in any other scrapbook I have ever done. I love it!!!
OK, back to work...




1 comment:
I need to know how to do this. Can I see the finished copy??
Post a Comment