Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Days!

Last Tuesday, the girls had their first day at Timothy Ministry. This is a wonderful homeschool co-op. They offer all sorts of classes for homeschool kids ranging from academic ones (physics, chemistry, language arts, math, etc.) to electives and even languages and orchestra. I couldn't even tell you how many classes are offered.

Many kids go all day because they offer classes from 8am until 4pm. Since the girls already have a private online school...we are only using this for electives! They had a WONDERFUL time meeting all sorts of new friends and enjoying some fun classes!

They are required to wear uniforms...so here they are in their approved hoodies. They have polos that have the logo on them...but it was COLD! Don't they look precious?

Anli is taking:
Bible Study - Wrong Way Jonah: A study on Obedience
Musical Theatre
Home Economics - these are the YUMMY peanut butter balls she made!
Virginia is taking:
Bible Study (same as Anli)
Musical Theatre
Spanish I - Here is her book with all the shapes and colors!


They just love this time! I love it too because I had 3 straight hours of working time. I got caught up on emails, writing, phone calls, blogging, etc. It was heavenly! I am so looking forward to Tuesday and being able to have some time just to work on those things that get shoved to the side! I stayed at the school to help them change classes.

They have to move from the 2nd floor to the first floor and this church is HUGE so it is confusing for us all. In a few weeks I may leave and run errands during that time too. But, I kind of like the time to write!On Wednesday night it was crazy hat night in AWANA! Here Anli poses with her friends. I am the assistant in her class and they are awesome girls! I love getting to hear them memorize scripture and read the Word of God. It's right up my alley!

Jay brought Tulips this week...sigh. They are so pretty!

post signature


No comments: