Well, another amazing God moment happened this morning! I had my time with God this morning and it was rich. I had time of prayer and reading...and then went to take my shower. In the shower I continued to pray over things in my day. Then, I felt God telling me to call my urologists office to see if there was an opening for an appointment.
Now, I am not one who likes to bug people. I don't like to call and bother doctors, nurses, office staff, etc. I like to be a "good little patient." So, calling them today after they had ALREADY told me that next Thursday was the soonest they could schedule my tests was NOT on my list of things I wanted to do. But, I know God's voice and I know He always has a plan...so of course, I called.
I did not get in touch with the lady who scheduled my appointment...I got another lady. So, I just asked her if I could be put on a list to be called in case someone didn't want their appointment. She said they didn't really do the call thing (too busy at the office) they just gave the next person that appointment who came into the office to be scheduled. But, she asked me if she could see if there were any other appointments available.
She searched and came back to say they did not a single opened slot. She then launched into my instructions for my procedures and then...
...in mid sentence she said, "Um...that's weird. A 9am appointment just popped up as available on my computer! Can you come in tomorrow morning at 9am for your procedures?" I asked if it was with my doctor whom I saw on Monday and she said YES!
So, I will ask that you pray for us tomorrow as I will be going through a CT scan and a cystoscopy...and then a consult. I am so encouraged by my Father! He didn't have to change that appointment, but He wants me in sooner so I will go!
What a great God who has a plan that is perfect...whether we have to wait or not. I have been so thrilled to know that I did hear God and that He is going to some great lengths to make sure I know He is in charge. He's amazing!
But, as my hubbie reminds me...the bottom line is we still don't know. So please pray for us between now and then. You are a blessing in this journey! Thanks for the comments to let me know you prayed for us.
Look for God to be AWESOME today...He can't help but be...it's who He is!




2 comments:
What a HUGE gift for you to get in to be seen sooner. Covering you in prayers for more good news. I can't seem to get you off my mind.
I love you and I am praying for you constantly, my friend.
Post a Comment