Jay and I got up early on our first morning at the cabin and were in awe of this glorious display of God's glory. We just sat with our Bibles and meditated on the beauty of God's creation! Imagine how beautifully breathtaking the Creator must be!
As the sun rose over the mountains...it just got better and better!

I can't even explain how amazing this display was to me. These photos don't even come close to the show God put on for us that morning! And...this was right off of our porch! Amazing.
This is one of my favorite displays of God's glory. My marriage is such a blessing and being with him this morning truly completed it!
Just another reason to meet God in the morning. It's just such a precious time of the day when the quiet beauty displays His glory. That is why I am going to try to join the 5am club this year...we'll see how it goes!




No comments:
Post a Comment